
·······································································
···································································
我小時候被迫在電影院看這部電影。這是我記得的第一部不喜歡的電影!
Was forced to watch this in the cinema when I was young. It was the first movie I remember not liking!
···································································
那只丑陋的豬看起來像獅子王的彭彭彭,如果他在裂縫里的話
That ugly pig thing looks like Pumbaa from The Lion King if he was on crack.
···································································
我已經說過這個看起來比被蒙蔽還要糟糕
I already mentioned that this one looks worse than Hoodwinked.
···································································
史萊克是從獅子身上撕下來的
It is a rip off of Shrek and the pig thing is a tip off of Lion King
···································································
這一部相當糟糕,但它的續集簡直讓人無法忍受
This one is pretty bad, but the sequel to it is just unbearable.
···································································
謝天謝地,這部電影應該有4%的爛番茄
Thank god, this movie deserves to have a 4% on Rotten Tomatoes.
···································································
! 這部電影太糟糕了!可悲的史萊克被撕毀了!
! This movie is so bad! A pathetic rip-off of Shrek!
···································································
那可不是一部好電影!
Well it was N'Ever a good movie!
···································································
諷刺的是,我喜歡這樣
Ironically I liked that.
···································································
哇2我覺得我有這部電影的DVD哇
Wow 2 think I accarley have this movie on DVD wow
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!