
·······································································
···································································
抱歉,這個女人只不過是個邪惡的女人,戴著一頂價值10億的帽子,坐在鉆石金椅上,一邊告訴我們應該為窮人著想
Sorry but this woman is nothing but evil. Wearing a hat worth a billion, sitting in a diamond gold chair while telling that we should think about the poor.
···································································
那是因為她是皇室的一員。你希望王室穿破爛衣服嗎?-利杰德雷文
That's because she's part of the royal family. Do you expect the royal family to wear rags? - LedgerDraven
···································································
她對任何一個她可能統治的國家都是公平的,但享有平等的權利
She was fair to whoever what country she might of had to rule but made equal rights - SuperBacca
···································································
她是光照派的一員,她正在做她母親沒有殺害像她母親那樣的人的事情,也沒有歸還她家人偷來的數萬億英鎊,并造成世界問題
She is part of the illuminati and has is doing what her mother did (not killing people like her mother). Is not returning the trillions of pound that her family stole and causing world problems
···································································
說實話,我肯定她很好,但我不確定她是不是最好的第十三個
To be honest I'm sure she's nice but thirteenth nicest ever I'm not sure
···································································
她實際上不是世界領袖。她只是在浪費金錢
She's not actually a world leader. She's just a waste of money
···································································
她如此美麗,我只是她生命中的女王
She so beautiful I just queen of the year of her life.
···································································
她為什么在這里?她是種族主義者
Why she's here? She's racist
···································································
為了女王和國家
For Queen and Country.
···································································
她很有魅力。-托爾斯賈29
She is very charismatic. - torsja29
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!