·······································································
···································································
你把一塊石頭扔到冰上。我看到6歲的孩子這樣做,我看到60歲的人這樣做。不需要運動能力,沒有困難的規則,沒有策略。就滑動一塊石頭。我不知道為什么這不是1。第一次看后,我以為這是個笑話,在過去幾年看了多場比賽后,我仍然認為這是個笑話
You throw a rock across ice. I see 6 year olds do it, I see 60 year olds do it. No athleticism required, no difficult rules, no strategy involved. Just slide a rock. I don't know why this isn't #1. After watching it the first time, I thought it was a joke, after watching multiple games over the last few years I still think it's a joke
···································································
這很容易。看看它,它似乎只是一個簡單的版本的骷髏。滾吧,希望最好。—勞倫斯胡
This is quite easy. Looking at it, it seems all it is is an easier version of skeeball. Roll, and hope for the best. - lawrencehu
···································································
為什么在籃球和足球下你只是在冰上滑一塊石頭
Why is under basketball and soccer you're just sliding a rock across ice
···································································
我是亨特·史密斯尋找愛情!打電話給我女士們:970-298-7856
I'm hunter Smith looking for love! Hit me up Ladies :) 970-298-7856
···································································
你真的需要一種生活。去吧。--足球姑娘
You offically need a life. go. - _SoccerGirl
···································································
籃球和足球在冰壺之上,真是個笑話!-艾麗西亞梅
Basketball and soccer above curling, what a joke! - AliciaMae
···································································
看起來很難,但我不明白
Looks hard but I don't understand it
···································································
從沒聽說過?哪怕是什么?
Never heard of it? Like what even?
···································································
單子上只有簡單的一個
Only easy one on the list
···································································
我總是被人取笑
Eh I always get teased...
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!