
·······································································
···································································
自從班比出生這么多年后,他仍然很傷心,他的母親一直對他很好,當他突然發現自己沒有母親時,那就更悲哀了。——埃及詩人
Still sad after all these years ever since Bambi was born his mother has always been right by him and when he finds himself suddenly without her its all the sadder. - egnomac
···································································
王子的一句“你不能再和你媽媽在一起了”或是別的什么臺詞讓我覺得更加沮喪。—重量級金剛
The Prince's whole "You can't be with your mother anymore" or something line made it all the more depressing in my opinion. - HeavyDonkeyKong
···································································
人們一直在獵鹿。而且有很好的理由,它們在某些地方是害蟲
People hunt deer all the time. And for good reason too; they're pests in some places.
···································································
我想沒有人能像加斯頓那樣狩獵,因為他在所有的裝飾中都使用鹿角
I guess no-one hunts like Gaston since he uses antlers in all of his decorating.
···································································
我不明白為什么迪斯尼電影里的媽媽們總是要死!
I don't get why the mothers always have to die in Disney movies!
···································································
別看這鹿屎我受不了!
Don't watch this piece of deer poop (I can't STAND IT! )
···································································
我也沒能看完這部電影。那時候還是現在
I also could not finish this movie. Then or now.
···································································
無情的獵人,從不需要被射殺
Heartless hunters, does never "need" to be shot
···································································
用荷馬·辛普森的話說,嗯,烤肉鹿肉的口水
In the words of Homer Simpson; Mm, barbequed venison (drools).
···································································
我的心還在打中-亞歷卡
Still hits me in the heart - Aleca
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!