·······································································
···································································
不是藍調的線索..老兄,我錯過了那個節目..史蒂夫回來了..他為什么要禿頂?
Not blues clues...man I miss that show...STEVE COME BACK...why did he have to bald?
···································································
我的意思是這沒關系,但只是藍調線索的一點衍生。只是說
I mean this is okay but just a little spin off of Blues Clues. Just saying
···································································
我覺得布魯的房間真的很酷。現在別把史蒂夫當回事,他很丑
I think blue's room is really cool. Now do not take steve the back he is ugly
···································································
藍調室遠不如藍調線索好
Blues room was nowhere near as better as blues clues was
···································································
我覺得很好。又幫了藍的線索一年
I thought it was good. Helped Blue's Clues last one more year.
···································································
你是說“從04年持續到06年?!”它幫助他們多活了兩年。—扎卡塔克2005
You Mean "It Lasted From 04 to 06?! " It helped Them Last TWO more years. - ZackAttack2005
···································································
為什么每個人都討厭衍生產品?我喜歡。-羊肚
Why does everyone hate spin-offs? I liked it. - SheepBuggy
···································································
喬在這個節目里讓事情變得更糟。-康納360
It has Joe in this show to make things worse. - Connor360
···································································
這只是在浪費時間
This Was Just Added To Waste Time
···································································
藍色看起來像希特勒
Blue look like Hitler
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!