·······································································
···································································
里格比是一個綠色的球狀物或者其他什么,比他正常的浣熊身體更有趣
Rigby is funnier as a green glob thing or whatever it is than his normal raccoon body - Unknownguy
···································································
這一集顯示,莫迪奇知道自己做得太過分了,里格比卻不知道
This episode shows that mordici knows when he is taking it too far, rigby does not
···································································
里格比的尸體把里格比撕了出來,真有趣
Rigbys body just tore rigby out which was funny
···································································
當他們把所有的食物都吃光了,你就餓了
When they eat all the food it just makes you hungry.
···································································
把奶酪卷塞到我的垃圾桶里
Shove some cheese curls in to my trash hole
···································································
“末底改,里格比停下!我們都可以變成屎!”-流行音樂
"Mordecai, Rigby stop! We can ALL be Turds! " - Pops
···································································
看起來像是有史以來最有趣的時刻
Looks like a bucket of dirrhea funniest moment ever
···································································
我的身體是個滑梯
The body of me is a slide
···································································
啊,我的嘴張開了
Ah my mouth was open
···································································
波普:莫德凱·里格比停下!我們都可以變成屎!這是老爹說的最好的臺詞,這是第三集!
Pops: Mordecai Rigby stop! We can all be turds!That's the best line pops has ever said and this was the 3rd episode!
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!