·······································································
···································································
跳跳虎給了我一個我討厭的連續劇的愛的暗示。所以技術上我對小熊維尼持懷疑態度。-披薩男
Tigger gives me a hint of love for a series I hate. So I'm technically iffy about Winnie the Pooh. - PizzaGuy
···································································
跳跳虎很有趣,很有彈性。他讓我想起了卡爾文和霍布斯中的霍布斯
Tigger is very funny and bouncy. He reminds me of Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes
···································································
第二,我們會的,他的電影比成功的小豬要好
Number 2, we will, his movie was better than the success piglet
···································································
他是首席運營官,因為老虎很酷,跳虎是阿蒂格-D1F2G3H4J5
He is coo because tigers are cool and tigger is atiger - D1F2G3H4J5
···································································
他是我最喜歡的角色
He is my favourite character
···································································
我愛辛巴勝過老虎
I love Simba more then Tigger
···································································
你怎么能不愛跳跳跳虎?
How can you not love Tigger?
···································································
我有一只叫跳虎的貓
I have a cat named tigger.
···································································
來和我跳吧。-康納720
Come and bounce with me. - connor720
···································································
跳跳虎是很棒的家伙,跳跳虎是令人敬畏的甜美,這就是為什么每個人都嫉妒
Tiggers are wonderful fellas, tiggers are awefully sweet, and that's why everyone's jealous.
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!