·······································································
···································································
這是一個阿賓頓島巨龜也被稱為孤獨的喬治
Which is an Abington Island Giant Tortoise also known as Lonesome George
···································································
很高興看到別人關心這些事情
Glad to see other people care about these things.
···································································
就像在尤帕尼尼找到最后一頭犀牛:
It's like finding the last rhino in yo panini):
···································································
我會哭一輩子!
I would just cry for the rest of my life!
···································································
愚蠢的三明治讓動物活下來
Stupid sandwich let the animal live
···································································
它怎么能塞進你的嘴里?-N64伙計
How would it fit in your mouth? - N64Dude
···································································
如果真的很小的話
If it were really small it would
···································································
它是什么樣的物種
What kind of species is it
···································································
如果我在三明治里發現最后一只小老虎,我會哭好幾年。暗示我喜歡動物
If I found the last baby tiger in my sandwich I was eating I would cry for years. *hint I like animals*
···································································
“哦,伙計。你不該吃那東西。那東西在野外已經絕跡了。”吞咽“嗯?什么?”-正電子野鷹
"Oh, man. You shouldn't be eating that. That's extinct in the wild."*Gulp* "Huh? What? " - PositronWildhawk
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!