
·······································································
···································································
我可能沒有斗牛犬,但我的朋友有,她是我見過的最親切的狗之一
I might not have a bulldog but friend does and she is one of the most affectionate dogs I've ever seen
···································································
除了他們的倔強之外,最好的狗!他們又甜又懶,但和人相處得很好!
The best dog ever besides their stubbornness! They are sweet and lazy, but are great with people!
···································································
這是一只不尋常的狗,它既丑又可愛
It's that uncommon dog where it's both ugly and adorable at the same time.
···································································
他們太可愛了。一個美術老師有兩個,他們又懶又甜。—格羅夫卡特
They are so sweet. An art teacher has two and they're lazy and sweet. - groveofcats
···································································
那是我見過的最丑的狗了
Well that's officially the ugliest dog I have seen in my life.
···································································
我有一個10個月大的女孩!我有史以來最好的狗!太愛她了!和她在一起是一種快樂
I have a 10 mo. Old girl! Best dog I've ever had! Love her sooo much! She is a joy to be with
···································································
我的臉太胖了,我很快就會有一個小家伙了
The face is so chubby and I'm going to get one soon - littlemachine
···································································
我愛斗牛犬勝過愛人
I love bulldogs more, than I love people.
···································································
這東西看起來像野獸
This thing looks like a beast
···································································
它很丑而且很胖
It's quite ugly and very fat
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!