·······································································
···································································
從生理學的角度來說,我爸爸告訴我,他是一名心臟外科醫生,一個人的屁股坐下來很重要,顯然,更重要的是,更不明顯的是,要站直
In a physiological sense (my dad told me, he's a heart surgeon), a person's butt is important to sit down, obviously, and even more importantly and less obvious, to stand upright. - PhoenixAura81
···································································
愚蠢的人做整形手術讓他們變大,為什么?我其實很胖,天生就有大塊頭,我不喜歡它們那么大
Stupid people getting plastic surgery to make them bigger, WHY? I'm actually fat and have big naturally and I don't like them being so big.
···································································
我知道這聽起來很蠢,但屁股很重要。—弗蘭克
I know this sounds stupid but the butt is quite important. - FrankP
···································································
如果它是重要的,為什么它會出現在一個無用的部分的清單上-而且,為什么要投票支持它?
If it's imprtant, why would it appear on a list of useless parts - furthermore, why vote for it?
···································································
事實上,臀部肌肉是讓你直立的力量
Actually, the butt muscles are what allow you to stand upright.
···································································
沒有他們我們會很奇怪
We'd look weird without them.
···································································
如果你不拉屎,你會死的
If you don't crap, you'll die.
···································································
你需要屁股坐下。-阿爾法
You need ass to sit down. - AlphaQ
···································································
-站直了
And to stand upright. - PhoenixAura81
···································································
去拉屎-德雷頓
And to poop - DrayTopTens
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!