·······································································
···································································
我用這個當我發現一些有趣的或只是隨機時間的信使與我的爺爺
I use this when I find something funny or just random times on messenger with my grandad
···································································
他們中最好的!可惜被稱為表情電影的可憎之物毀了表情!
The best of them all! Too bad the abomination known as The Emoji Movie ruined Emojis!
···································································
它很受歡迎,甚至在這里-德雷普滕斯的措辭
It is so popular that it is even worded on here - DrayTopTens
···································································
誰不喜歡巧克力冰淇淋?
Who doesn't love some chocolate ice cream?
···································································
這應該是第二個沒有雙關語的意思
This should be number 2 (no pun intended)
···································································
我和我爸爸一直用這個
Me and my dad use this one all the time
···································································
讓我想起了一個班級至上的混蛋
Reminds me of a turd in class - Suprey
···································································
我以前以為這是巧克力冰淇淋表情
I used to think this was a chocolate ice cream emoji.
···································································
這個被高估了。對不起-安吉莉克
This one's overrated. Sorry - Angelicc
···································································
有多少人喜歡“便便”-喬喬先生
How many people like "Poop?" - MrJojo
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!