
·······································································
···································································
那些抱怨我們的法律是嚴格的,這是為了保護我們的國家。口香糖不能堅持你的鞋子走路時,你不能運行在天黑前回到家里因為一個瘋狂的抗議。我們也沒有自然災害。
To those who complain our laws are strict, it is to protect our country. Gum can't be sticking to your shoes when you walk and you can't be running back at home before dark because of a crazy protest. We also have no natural disasters.
···································································
嚴格的法律使這個國家安全和世界上最干凈的國家之一。我想去那里那么糟糕,看起來太棒了!——PhoenixAura81
Strict laws make this country safe and one of the cleanest countries in the world. I want to go there so bad, it looks awesome! - PhoenixAura81
···································································
超級安全,非常穩定,沒有威脅,只要你知道何時閉上你的嘴。
Super safe and very stable. No threats as long as you know when to shut your mouth.
···································································
新加坡是相對安全的,因為嚴厲的法律。
Singapore is relatively safe because of the tough laws there.
···································································
沒有問題在新加坡警察很友好
No problem in Singapore police is friendly to public
···································································
世界上最好的國家之一。
One of the best Country in the world...
···································································
我很驚訝新加坡不是一號門將
I'm surprised Singapore isn't no1
···································································
真正的安全舒適
Really safe and comfortable
···································································
新加坡應該是頂部
Singapore should be the top
···································································
其在亞洲的安全
Its safest in Asia
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!