
·······································································
···································································
當薩利在結尾再次看到布的時候,我哭了:“這是我最喜歡的迪斯尼電影,但那個特別的部分肯定讓我哭了
I cried when Sully saw boo again at the end :'(. This is my favorite disney movie, but that particular part definitely made me cry.
···································································
當薩利因為不得不把她送到一個更安全的地方而哭的時候,她真是太傷心了
So sad when sully started to cry over boo because he had to leave her to a safer place
···································································
當薩利離開布的時候,我感覺到了我內心深處的某種東西。當薩利在最后看到布的時候,讓我說……我已經死在里面了
I felt something inside of me when Sully left boo. and when Sully saw boo again at the end ( Lets Say...I Was Dead Inside )
···································································
當薩利和布說再見的時候,結局就是我哭的時候。—最后一縷曙光
When Sully said good-bye to Boo and the end were the parts when I was crying. - LaST_LiGHT
···································································
毫無疑問,這是史上最悲傷的迪斯尼
This is without a doubt the saddest Disney ever
···································································
薩莉離開布后,結局令人沮喪
The end was depressing after Sully left Boo...
···································································
當他們告別布的時候真的很難過-
It was sad when they said goodbye to Boo. -
···································································
最后薩莉看到布,哦,我哭了,
the end when sully saw boo, oh boy did I cry,
···································································
我同意結局真的很催人淚下
I agree the ending is a real tear-jerker
···································································
結局真的很悲慘
The end was really saddening
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!