
·······································································
···································································
這個名字讓我覺得大象小飛象會被扔到到處飛濺
The name makes me think that dumbo the elephant is gonna be dropped and splattered everywhere
···································································
有那么多好電影要看,而不是這部。我想我們最好還是忘掉-弗洛茲
There are so many good movies to watch instead of this one. I think wed all be better off forgetting about - Frouze
···································································
好吧。我沒看過這部電影,但我看過照片,這是真的,片名叫傻了!
Okay.. I'm not never seen this movie, but I've seen pictures, and that's true, the title screams stupid!
···································································
這個名字聽起來像是一頭要大便的大象
The name sounds like a elephant about to take a poo
···································································
上帝,聽起來像是一車大象的糞便,而這正是事實
Lord, it sounded like it was a load of elephant dung, and that's exactly what it was.
···································································
連封面上都寫滿了虐待動物的文字。小飛象綁在一個漂浮的東西上,旁邊是一個愚蠢的評論!
Even the cover has animal abuse written all over it. Dumbo strapped to a thingy floating, next to a dumb review!
···································································
我不喜歡小飛象。我小時候有點喜歡。現在不行,我也不喜歡這部電影
I do not like dumbo. I kind of liked it when I was little. Not now and I defenatly don't like this movie
···································································
這個名字聽起來像大象要大便,這是真的
The name sounds like a elephant about to take a poo, that is true
···································································
聽起來他們在經營大象大便的標題-牧羊犬
Sounds like they're operating elephant poop in the title - SheepBuggy
···································································
標題叫傻了!
The title screams STUPID!
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!