
·······································································
···································································
“FBI怎么拼?無價之寶。雷克斯真是太搞笑了。我喜歡他這么風趣,對自己的感情敞開心扉。也許他缺乏常識,但這就是他讓我興奮的原因
"How do you spell FBI? Priceless. Rex's just hilarious. I love how he's just so funny and open to his feelings. Might be lacking common sense but that's why he makes me ROfL
···································································
他頭腦簡單,這使他成為《玩具總動員》里最有趣的角色
He's so simple minded, that makes him the funniest Toy Story character around.
···································································
幾乎所有的引語都是我最喜歡的。我永遠愛雷克斯!
Pretty much all of the quotes your using r my favorites. I heart rex forever!
···································································
“動動腦筋!”雷克斯喊道:“我不想動腦!”請制作玩具總動員4!
"Use your head! " Rex yells, "I don't wanna use my head! " Make toy story 4 please!
···································································
他很蠢卻很搞笑。FBI怎么拼?他是組里最有趣的玩具-隨機化
He's so stupid yet he's hilarious. How do you spell FBI? He's the funniest toy in the group - Randomator
···································································
誰想到讓華萊士·肖恩為霸王龍配音的人都是天才。—蘇諾特2014
Whoever came up with the idea of having Wallace Shawn voice a T-Rex was a genius. - SourNote2014
···································································
“我只是覺得我受不了這種拒絕!”
"I just don't think I can take this kind of rejection! "
···································································
別走伍迪!我們愛你!
Don't go Woody! We love You!
···································································
是那個膽小鬼!-布雷芬27
It's the chicken man! - brewfan27
···································································
我的狗叫雷克斯,他也是個有趣的家伙
My dog's name is Rex,he's also funny guy.
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!