·······································································
···································································
有一次我發現一個故事,講的是一個男人在試圖找出一些東西,當他找到的時候,我覺得他在另一個世界或者別的什么地方,但他試圖告訴我電話是誰
I once found a story about a guy who was trying to find something out, and when he did, I think he was in another world or something, but trying to tell who phone was
···································································
但這是巨魔面食!它的本意是要吸。實際上讓我笑了,盡管它真的太短了,我覺得它嘲笑了很多毛骨悚然的人
But this is a troll pasta! it was intended to suck. Actually made me laugh, and despite is really too short, I think it mocks many creepys out there.
···································································
作家需要花更多的時間去做大多數作家都做的事…你知道的..實際上嘗試一下
The writer needed to spend more time and do what most authors do... you know... ACTUALLY TRY.
···································································
這一個實際上是為了吮吸,但如果它是嚴重的是可能是可怕的
This one is actually INTENDED to suck, but if it was serious is COULD be scary.
···································································
我發誓,如果我再聽到這些話,我會向說這話的白癡鞠躬!
I swear if I EVER hear these words together again I will BOW UP on the idiot who says it!
···································································
讀標題誰是電話?更像語法在哪里?
*Reads title* Who. Was. PHONE? More like Where Is Grammar?
···································································
我討厭這個。太可怕了
I hated this. It was horrible.
···································································
我想是斯普德曼寫的
I think spooderman wrote it
···································································
你在說什么?真是太好笑了
What are you talking about? THIS IS BLOODY HILARIOUS.
···································································
那是誰的電話?-黃色陰影
THEN WHO WAS PHONE? - yellowshadow
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!