
·······································································
···································································
說真的,詹森·李,這些電影的制作人每次決定拍這些電影的時候都會闖進你家拿槍指著你,還是你真的認為這些電影有潛力?
Seriously Jason Lee, do the makers of these movies break into your house and hold you at gunpoint every time they decide to make these movies or do you really think these movies have potential?
···································································
天哪,我比其他人都討厭這部電影嗎?!口頭上,這部電影傷害了我!它讓我的童年失去了活力,我再也不想看到第五個了
God, do I hate this movie than all the rest?! Verbally, this movie hurt me! It took the nuts off my childhood and never do I wish to see a fifth one.
···································································
阿爾文和花栗鼠1-鮑林加文和花栗鼠2-非常好阿爾文和花栗鼠3-岡亞爾文和花栗鼠4-棒極了
Alvin and the chipmunks 1-BoringAlvin and the chipmunks 2-Very goodAlvin and the chipmunks 3-OkayAlvin and the chipmunks 4-Awesome
···································································
花栗鼠在放屁和說性暗示!這不是很好笑嗎?不。
The Chipmunks are farting and saying sexual innuendos! Isn't that hilarious? No.
···································································
當我看這部電影的時候,它看起來像是花栗鼠變成了貧民窟
When I saw this movie it looked like the Chipmunks turned Ghetto - 23windomt
···································································
第一站很好,第二站不太好,第三站好,但是第四站!
The first was fine, second not so much, third okay but fourth stop!
···································································
在中斷了這么多年之后…他們為什么又做了一個?
After being on hiatus for so many years...why did they make another one?
···································································
這個系列現在已經過時了-麥基拉庫迪
This series is pretty outdated now - Mcgillacuddy
···································································
我也能看到長途旅行的方向
I can see where the Long Haul is going too...
···································································
看這個而不是星球大戰!
Watch this instead of Star Wars!
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!