·······································································
···································································
如果你是個男孩,那就太好了。我想這還不算高,因為小女孩不喜歡好人穿上漂亮的褶裥
It is great, if you are a boy. I think this is not higher because of little girls distain for the good guy failing to get in a nice pair of pleats.
···································································
如果桑杰和克雷格能得到一本書,那一定是上尉內褲。這只是一本書中一堆愚蠢的廁所幽默
If Sanjay and Craig ever get a book, it would be captain underpants. It's just a bunch of stupid toilet humour in a book
···································································
本系列叢書改編成夢工廠電影
This chapter book series was adapted to be a dreamworks movie
···································································
最好的圖書系列必須購買和更高
Best Book series must buy and be higher
···································································
高估和非常不恰當,使事情看起來很有趣,并使孩子們成長為不成熟的人
Overrated and very inappropriate, makes things seem funny, and causes kids to grow up immature. - JoMama163
···································································
非常驚訝它的排名比迷宮跑者高。-喬瑪163
Extremely surprised that it ranked higher than Maze Runner. - JoMama163
···································································
你拿回去!
You take that back!
···································································
沒關系。沒什么害處,只是我。-羅斯韋斯萊
It's okay. Not harmful, just meh. - RoseWeasley
···································································
我討厭你玩游戲機66
I hate you PlayStationfan66
···································································
我同意playstationfan66,這只是兩個愚蠢的孩子把他們的校長交給了一個更愚蠢的人,這是不恰當的,所有的便盆嘴,字面上-快速
I agree playstationfan66, it's just two stupid kids turning their principal in to more of an idiot and it is so inappropriate with all the potty mouth, literally - Swiftdawn
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!