·······································································
···································································
尤其是在兒童電影里,他們甚至是警察,在一些電影里,像是破壞它的拉爾夫和神奇的口香糖世界
Especially in kids movies,their are even cops that are donuts in some,like wreck it Ralph and the amazing world of gumball
···································································
哇哦,沒什么比把70年代的人帶到網上更棒的了。警察不吃甜甜圈,你這個白癡。他們現在吃百吉餅和牛角包。啊
Wow nothing like bringing the 70s to the internet. Cops don't eat donuts you moron. They eat bagels and croissants now. Ugh
···································································
是的,他們需要放松,不要被犯罪困擾。如果我打電話給他們,他們就永遠不會出現
Yeah, they need to relax and not be bothered by crime. If I call them they never show up.
···································································
你的意思是他們吃太多甜甜圈了。學英語,呆在學校里
You mean they eat too many donuts. Learn English and stay in school.
···································································
我當地的鄧肯甜甜圈總是至少有3輛警車不是開玩笑
My local dunkin donuts always has at least 3 cop cars no joke
···································································
我認為辛普森一家在這種刻板印象中扮演了一個角色
I think the Simpsons plays a role in this stereotype.
···································································
許多第三世界國家并非如此
This is not the case with many Third World countries.
···································································
怪不得為什么有些人又大又胖
No wonder why some of them are big fat and chubby.
···································································
只有美國警察才不會這么做
Only American cops seem to do that (no offense)
···································································
他們的車叫甜甜圈車
Their cars are called the donut mobiles.
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!