
·······································································
···································································
一個沒用的白癡,他對劇情毫無貢獻,惹上麻煩,但不知怎么的,他還是能逃脫一切。還有這個聲音!天哪,光聽他說話就心疼。有線電視人拉里和他自己一樣有趣,不是個蠢貨
A useless idiot who contributes nothing to the plot, gets into trouble, and somehow still gets away with everything. And this voice! god, it hurts just to listen to him. Larry the cable guy is funny as himself, not some dumb rustbucket.
···································································
盡管我很喜歡馬特在《汽車2》里連續60分鐘看到他,但我還是覺得很無聊,我只能想象孩子們看間諜片而不比賽是多么無聊
As much as I liked Mater in 1 3 just seeing 60 straight minutes of him in Cars 2 was very dull. And I can only imagine how bored the kids were seeing spy stuff and not racing.
···································································
有線電視臺的拉里為他配音已經夠糟糕的了,但事實上他們讓他成為《汽車2》的明星,這讓我很生氣
Its bad enough he's voiced by Larry The Cable Guy but the fact that they made him the star of Cars 2 just makes me mad. - egnomac
···································································
馬特很煩人,也很蠢。他把《汽車2》拍成了皮克斯有史以來最差的電影
Mater is annoying and very stupid. He made Cars 2 the worst Pixar movie ever.
···································································
媽媽沒有我們想象的那么瘦
Mater isn't as thin as we thought.
···································································
他是一個可怕的刻板印象。-女性主義者
He's an awful stereotype. - egnomac
···································································
他不能坐在2號車里
He was unlikable in Cars 2
···································································
我想給他一個垃圾
I want to put him a junk
···································································
他是個傲慢的混蛋
He's a arrogant ass.
···································································
我愛瑪德他是最棒的
I love mader he's the best
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!