·······································································
···································································
蜈蚣是來自地獄的怪物。它們用它們怪異的小腿和閃電般的速度來嚇唬我們。換句話說,它們很可怕
Centipedes are monsters from hell. They come to scare us with their freaky little legs and lightning speed. In other words, they are terrible.
···································································
想象一下在淋浴時,你的腳還沒碰到墊子,我的腳后跟撞到了
Imagine seeing that in the shower right before your foot touches the mat. I've banged up my heel getting out of that situation
···································································
這可能是可怕的,你會走進你的房間后,你得到一些水,然后你把你的杯子和尖叫
This could be horrible, you would walk into your room after you get some water, and then your drop your glass and scream.
···································································
這是賈斯汀·貝伯第一次在最糟糕的事情列表上排名第一
This is the first time on a worst things list that Justin Beiber wasn't number 1
···································································
不是的。你錯了。-第二步
It's not. You're wrong. - tent2
···································································
我聽說這些家伙有一百多英尺高
I heard these guys have more than A HUNDRED FEET
···································································
拿根火柴燒了那些害蟲
Grab a match and burn those vermin - TwilightKitsune
···································································
我會嚇壞的,他們太快了!-午夜之星
I would be terrified, they are fast! - iimidnightstarz
···································································
地球上最壞的生物
Worst creatures on earth
···································································
有一次我們在我姐姐們的洗衣堆里發現了一只蜈蚣。一旦它動起來,所有的人都會崩潰。—帕克芬2005
We found a centipede in my older sisters laundry pile once. Once it got to moving, all hell broke loose. - PackFan2005
0 篇文章
如果覺得我的文章對您有用,請隨意打賞。你的支持將鼓勵我繼續創作!